Sunday, August 4, 2019

JOT 2019: Future Projects Aug 2019

Just Organizing Thoughts here.

I really have a lot more projects in order.

Keep in mind my family almost frowns on this stuff, but my work is often better and deeper than my confidence level shows.

* Sublimism is now a large project involved not only with the book and miscellaneous poems and writings, but also The Inventor's Master Permutation and Top Perpetual Motion Machines. If I complete this quest, by the time I'm done I may be another person, without dying.
* One goal is to find more categories of working perpetual motion to fill in statistics for.
* When I write the Dimensional Universalist's Toolkit, this may kick off new projects. The book is, I believe, still ahead of schedule. I just need to add recent work.
* The Theory of Everything promises new possibilities, such as a book demonstrating its powers.
* The Coherent Systems project continues slowly. I am on the 6th Set of 64 systems.
* How To Think Like Various Geniuses and How To Be Smart have been published, but expect more writings and updates on intelligence at some point. Possibly something based on my objectives of education (an intuitive delineation of education and personal growth).
* Something on the aesthetics of perpetual motion.
* A second volume of the Golden Ages of Philosophy, the first volume will only go to 1999.
* Other books on imbuing, occult, and alchemy.


No comments: