1. I have a principle of immortality.
2. Gods are not divine if they are not immortal.
3. A true philosopher is immortal, or a failure.
4. I can discover the secrets of the soul, metaphysics, omniscience!
5. Maybe it's only me: maybe only I am good.
6. But subjective immortality, if it is immortality, is not so bad...
7. Maybe I'm lost in the world.
8. The world passes away, maybe that is why.
International Society for the Philosophy of Architecture » Ethics and Aesthetics of Architecture and the Environment