Thursday, July 28, 2016

Genius Foibles


(An image so I can post on Pinterest).

An attempt at coherence.

SET ONE
1) perhaps pen and paper? It works for me! (A little ideosyncracy)
2) Gardening... poetry?? Or mathematics? (Love, scholarship)
3) Identical... And yet... different! / The exact way to... etc. (Preciseness)
4) Will you give us a moment? (Discovery, exclusion)

SET TWO
1) I have absolutely no significance!
2) Perhaps I am one of the greats!
3) I will solve the ultimate problem!
4) No problem remains unsolved!

SET THREE
1) Geniuses all think alike! (Comraderie)
2) Perhaps I am different! (Self-pity)
3) For the love of ideas! (Abstract emotions)
4) You haven't the slightest idea (indulgence)

SET FOUR
1) Intelligence is everything.
2) Nothing is insignificant.
3) Otherwise it would be coherent.
4) Everything becomes incoherent.


No comments: