International Society for the Philosophy of Architecture » Ethics and Aesthetics of Architecture and the Environment
Friday, July 29, 2016
Foibles or Sayings of the Novice Wizard (or Witch?)
Obligatory image so I can post on Pinterest.
An attempt to be coherent.
1) What do we know but immediacy?
2) The soul is in the first world!
3) The frustration saved us all!
4) He's the best man!
1) I wiggle, and make a wiggle spell!
2) Jim-jam and a djinn 1,2,3!
3) Tall trees, standing by the road! Enchantment!
4) An old tolerance for new magic!
1) The cities grow like trees.
2) What kind of wizard?
3) A bit of Auberny, and a bit of gold. Alchemy!
4) It is magic! (birds of paradise, for example)
1) Something arises from this?
2) A dark spell of weather!
3) The dead shall rise!
4) What remains of the sorcerer.