1. Everything in science reduces to praxis.
2. Nature is at least structure, content, organization, and thought.
3. Number is the axis of imaginative science.
4. Identity is the legacy of information. Nature cheats when it can.
1. Black holes are visually condensed space-time, not physically condensed matter.
2. Heat is supposed to cause gravity.
3. Modular space admits of multiple universes.
4. Fundamental ideas may affect physical matter through logical evolution.
1. The meaningless is not supposed to be exaggerated.
2. Things are falling from all directions.
3. The principle is thought.
4. The mode is metaphysics
1. For every official formality, there is a universal degree.
2. After exclusive opposites, contradictions are resolved, and then extension.
3. Systems are formal ideas. Therefore, formality reduces to formality.
4. Ideas have dominions. The mind is the application of dominions.
International Society for the Philosophy of Architecture » Ethics and Aesthetics of Architecture and the Environment