Wednesday, March 23, 2016

THE STUPID GENIUS: A PERPETUAL MOTION STORY

I have come under singularly bizarre influences due to the fact that I come from
a highly intelligent family, and yet have, or have had, large protruding ears...

On one occasion in high school someome remarked on my high forehead and large ears, 
saying:

"He has to be stupid, and he has to be a genius!"

On another occasion, a person with a  similar mind said:

"If you don't do something really bizarre and really innovative, then you've sold 
your soul!"

Then someone put in: "My guess is he starts a toy company, either that, or sits around
playing computer games!"

Then another said: "I know! He should build a perpetual motion machine!"

Then the first one said to me: "I guess since you said nothing you sold your soul!"

Then the second said: "But your soul was stupid, oops!"

In short, it's moments like this that make you want to invent a perpetual motion machine.

OTHER PERPETUAL MOTION STORIES
Nathan Coppedge meets the cleverest man:
Nathan Coppedge invents the Tilt Motor:
The day the Nobel Prize investigators visited me:


See Also My Quora Blog: The Foolish Genius: https://nathancoppedge.quora.com/


No comments: