International Society for the Philosophy of Architecture » Ethics and Aesthetics of Architecture and the Environment
Thursday, January 14, 2016
DIABOLICAL DEDUCTION #4
BEARDS AND TIME-TRAVEL
1. Either I was wiser afterwards, or:
2. The beard caused the time-travel, or,
3. Beards are always better, or:
4. I didn't grow a beard when I time-traveled.
5. But I did grow a beard, so:
6. Since I was wise enough to start without a beard,
7. And that is the moment in which time-travel is decided,
8. Either beards don't help time-travel,
or they have little to do with it.