Wednesday, December 9, 2015

YOU SHOULD RUN A NEW VIDEO

The Uncanny Valley people should post a new film based on their previous film found at:  http://www.theverge.com/2015/12/2/9834816/uncanny-valley-vr-dystopia-short-film . The new film should focus on the optimistic aspects of virtual reality.

SCRIPT BY NATHAN COPPEDGE:

It turns out, it isn't about people...

It's about reality...

Virtual reality.

Neurokinesthesia changed my life...

After you go off the first plateau...

It doesn't end there...

People are always discovering new ways to be...

And see...

To be honest, I forgot all about 'reality'

That is, concrete reality...

Where I live, there is no concrete...

It's all organic...

To be honest, I can't imagine genetics without

This new reality...

The new reality... IS

Cyber-reality...

My feelings take place in virtual space...

I wouldn't worry about reality...

Reality in a sense, doesn't take space!

We are the new reality...

The polite reality... And also the rude reality...

Awakening to reality is awakening to stimulation...

Awakening to neurotransmission...

Awakening to full immersion...

I can't live without reality...

That's what they'll say after my generation...

Virtual reality IS Reality with a capital R.

Virtual reality is where I get stimulated...

It's my whole SPIRITUALITY.

I just have to find some way for it not to kill me...

It's an adventure...

Like reality...

It's an adventure...

Like me...

No comments: