1. Undifferentiated masses.
2. Proportionality (in structure and mass)
3. Differential capacity (motion from rest)
4. 'Zero difference' potential
(equivalent altitudes with motion,
or equivalent sub-cycles with outputted
energy in each sub-cycle).
5. Undifferentiated equations (null standard).
6. Over-unity equation.
7. Generalized equations of over-unity (similar).
8. Law of Exceptions (analogous to computing).
My main website on perpetual motion machines may be found at: http://www.nathancoppedge.com/Perpetual_Motion.html