Saturday, November 7, 2015

THE MOST IMPORTANT PERPETUAL MOTION TWEET IN HISTORY!



I may have proven conclusively that perpetual motion is possible on a recent tweet on Twitter.

My tweet read: 'WT CAN BE LIFTED IF IT ENDS IN THE LWR POSITION, OR ACTIVATE NXT LEVER IF IT ENDS IN UPPER POSITION'

This serves as conclusive evidence that perpetual motion is possible!

This came almost 2 years after my not-yet-famous Nov. 9 - 10th, 2013 Experiment which showed that an object could rise from rest, and then LIFT THE COUNTERWEIGHT THAT HAD LIFTED IT!

Essentially nothing else has been proven on those grounds since Nov. 10th 2013, but the language has been clarified.

More about working perpetual motion at my website: http://www.nathancoppedge.com/Generato_TroughLever.html


I asked my step father, who is a skeptic: "Will you change your mind if I become famous in the next few weeks?" And he said: "Yes, if you discover a new law of physics, I will be very impressed."




No comments: