Thursday, November 5, 2015

RULES BASED ON GHOSTS: 'FIRM-' RULES

I had a dream about being a ghost (the ghost of perpetual motion, perhaps), and I had already collected one quote about ghosts. Then I decided to expand it to three, to make a collection... Anyway, I think this says a lot about (spooky) ghosts, possibly verifying their reality.

The ghost is intimating something to me---perhaps he wants me to become a ghost! But, this ghost, unlike most ghosts, enjoys being a ghost. If he were like most ghosts, he wouldn't think it was great to be a ghost. I have noticed other things like this as well. The expert rises to the top, and thinks everything is easy for everyone. Or someone thinks hard knocks mean a moral lesson. The same is not true for everyone.

Most ghosts are simply trying to return to their bodies. (I cried when I discovered this from a dream).

I guess that’s what love is---Being eaten by ghosts (That’s what the ghosts say, when you know their language: that they‘ve been eating you…).

OTHER RULES BASED ON COMMUNICATING WITH GHOSTS

Stupidity to the ghost is the wisdom of life...

Intelligence is a matter of opinion to ghosts...

Intelligent statements just cause commotion...

If you can search for their name, they're on pleasant terms...

Buying the ghost's soul --- is like proving them wrong. The ghost lives on...

No comments: