Tuesday, November 17, 2015

GREAT LEAPS IN POETRY (GENERAL THEME)


"Give substance to a physic pause...
Nature's all-gnawing vice!..."

"Atoned to me internally...
That it was not wise..."

"Arranged to think of different things---
Snowing was not persons..."

"In the midst of summer was revealed...
An Ancient Jew upon a soccer field..."

"I grew more timely with the rhyme...
That overcame my mortal mind!..."

"The stranger sits as if to atone...
Thinking Paris is not Rome..."

"The wonderful world doesn't sing...
And tea makes music blissfully..."

"I stopped calling things eachother...
Patterns in my mind..."

"Admonished me the unloved year...
Would furnish wine..."

"A dusty surface extended in space...
The brashness of corsairs..."

"To learn to live and laugh and cry...
And then to play the lover or the fool..."

"Art dies...
When no crow flies..."

"To live to wake from matter and decay...
While the stream runs dry..."

"To humans, things fall in pairs...
A semblance of absurd..."

"A blizzard of wizards...
God's symmetrical absurd..."

"The immortal mind will understand...
While I die I am dead..."

"The air is full of miracles...
Like the shock of a wave..."

"This snakey truth imputes the human mind...
That matter is not reasonable..."

No comments: