Note: the usual cause of this problem is excessive sugar intake and / or poor blood circulation.
1. Lie down in a comfortable position.
2. Bend your leg, and kneed your foot and your heel (apply pressure to the center of the foot in several places, directing your blood circulation slightly upwards towards your heel and ankle).
3. Raise your leg, directing your circulation down your leg.
4. Repeat Steps 1 - 3.
5. Now continue the kneeding down your leg, into your thigh, while your leg is raised. Use a chair or several pillows to support if necessary.
6. Kneed your foot again, this time focusing on the heel and the upper foot and ankle area, directing circulation upwards towards your leg. You may also choose to kneed the target vein itself, although do not do this too intensely.
7. Now, here is the important part: kneed the portion of your foot between the Achilles tendon, and the center of your heal, and the center of your ankle, beginning with the heel portion, and moving upwards slightly past the affected area, up your leg, preferably while the leg is still raised.
8. Now you have completed all the steps! It is likely that if sugar is what is affecting your vein, that the vein will begin to disappear! This may even work with poor circulation.
It may help to apply olive oil to the vein as well, if you are desperate.