Monday, September 7, 2015

IMMORTAL STAGES

My readers may have noticed that I removed the link to a Telomerase supplement on the left-hand side of the screen, because the one pill I took was probably not a good substance. It kept me awake for about two months, and most of the effects were not oriented towards health, as I had hoped. Nonetheless, I continue to be interested in immortality as an intellectual discipline which may not require medications.


THE DIMENSIONAL STAGE OF PROGRESSIONS

1. Sensation.
2. Epicureanism.
3. Carrot-and-stick.
4. Ethics.

5. Figurativism.
6. Rational formalism.
7. Semantic formalism.
8. Absurd formalism.

9. The aesthetic sublime.
10. Existentialism.
11. Metaphysical semantics.
12. Sublime functionalism.

13. Pan-equity.
14. Meaningful constructs.
15. Ideal formalism.
16. Transcendent entics.


THE IMMORTAL STAGE OF PROGRESSIONS

1. Basic Desire.
2. Imaginative Sleep.
3. Bon Enlightenment.
4. Good Societe.

5. High Art.
6. Wise Principle.
7. Synergistic Doctrine.
8. Philosophical Systeme.

9. Overcoming Hubris.
10. Good Counsel.
11. Divine Company.
12. Ultimate Meaning.

13. Modus Existenz.
14. Telaletheism.
15. Survival of Ideas.
16. God of History


Note: Telaletheism is a term I believe I invented to refer to the torpor and boredom (?), but nonetheless functional attitude of the immortal life.

No comments: