Sunday, August 2, 2015

NEW BOOK RELEASE! GRAND UNIFIED THEORIES OF MEANING!

GRAND-UNIFIED THEORIES OF MEANING:

IDEAS GLEANED FROM N-DIMENSIONAL POLYVERSES

The book unites many separate concepts of dimensional worlds...

BOOK DESCRIPTION

This is a very cool project culminating from years of genius research on the nature of hyper-dimensions. The goal of the project came about through a gradual accretion of highly perfected category structures, each representing, at least metaphorically, one whole dimensional slot in reality, much like our current three-and-a-halfth dimension. The goal of the book was to assemble a categorical typology for each dimension, up to the largest n-th dimension I could find. As you might predict, I eventually left gaps within the system, but given the rigor of my research, I was able (not lazily), to adopt one perfect typology for each one of the first SIXTEEN dimensions, six full dimensions beyond what some believe is even mathematically conceivable! But since my system is somewhat avant-garde and un-traditional (yet logically coherent), I find no problem with introducing additional complex dimensionality. In fact, I have included a sampling of even higher dimensions than sixteen, as offered by my longer papers (...64th, 78th, 100th). Putting this material together without my background in dimensionalism would have been an exhausting task. And I hope the project strikes my readers as one which as I believe is worthy of the highest ambitions. I am also previously the author of other books on related topics, including books on philosophical coherence such as The Dimensional Philosopher‘s Toolkit, Coherent Systems Theory, and Coherent Logic. In many ways this text, by drawing on so many of the separate complete and incomplete projects, surpasses them all!---Nathan Coppedge August 2nd 2015, New Haven CT.

This text is now available on Amazon HERE.


No comments: