PACKAGE 1 (deal with this first)
1. Philosophical Idealism, or the relative reality of mind or local objects.
2. The vast contingency of materialism.
PACKAGE 2 (deal with this second)
3. Miscellaneous concepts, like 'synergy', 'element', and 'time'.
4. Truth-background, physical laws in empty space.
5. Persistent notions, like 'what thought is relevant to have?' [Here, with time, in empty space, for example. Or, 'Who is influencing me?'].
PACKAGE 3 (deal with this third)
7. Mind / Interface.
9. Meaning / Purpose.
The context of this writing is the eventual inclusion of a second dimension of time.
International Society for the Philosophy of Architecture » Ethics and Aesthetics of Architecture and the Environment