Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I have sold my first copies of the Autobiography of the Inventor of Perpetual Motion


Although I have not built a working perpetual motion machine, I have designed several successful experiments which seem to prove that perpetual motion is possible.

For that reason, I have decided to circumvent the competition and write the book before anyone else does. I can always revise later with new material as my life progresses... But it is unlikely that I will undo the progress made in those experiments...It is hard to prove something impossible that is partly possible.

Here is a link to the bound volume which includes both the Autobiography and the Perpetual Motion Designs & Theory: http://www.amazon.com/Designs-Theory-Autobiography-Inventor-Perpetual/dp/1508729085/   * Here is the version without the theories and diagrams.




No comments: