Sunday, January 4, 2015

Recent Quotes, Saint Devil, Etc.

"Genius subjectively is not the way to design a perpetual motion machine".
- Nathan Coppedge, Jan 2015.

"Sometimes I, more than others, define my own context of criticism".
- Nathan Coppedge, Jan 2015.

"Sometimes I determine that I don't have access to reality. Then I can determine: at least I don't feel depressed".
- Nathan Coppedge, Jan 2015.

"If I've learned one thing from my relative fame it's that actors are brilliant tacticians".
- Nathan Coppedge, Jan 2015.

"A friend of mine is convinced he's not a devil. Anyone who has a friend like this is a devil himself'".
- Nathan Coppedge, Jan 2015.

"If I tell the truth and you beg me to lie, then I earn the name saint devil. But, besuiting the name, it is a devilish course to be a devil: all that's left of the title is the name".
- Nathan Coppedge, Jan 2015.

"If people say I can't earn the name saint devil, I will tell them they can't prove tat history is infallible, and besides, simply using name doesn't make it true! When is a name magical, and since when is that the basis for truth?"
- Nathan Coppedge, Jan 2015.

"When saint devil is a child he sounds like a pope".
- Nathan Coppedge, Jan 2015.

"Saint devil is a serious case of Babel. It's one of the only things that scares people".
- Nathan Coppedge, Jan 2015.
.
"Saint devil harvests meaninglessness in favor of fearful significance".
- Nathan Coppedge, Jan 2015.
.
"Translators are mistaken for interpreters: you need to be like saint devil to realize this".
- Nathan Coppedge, Jan 2015.

"His strangely lopsided hand was written before it was written".
- Nathan Coppedge, Jan 2015.

"They don't think devils are superficial: that's what saint devil can say".
- Nathan Coppedge, Jan 2015.

"The only thing more devilish than being saint devil is proving it. When history learns this, however, there won't be any devils".
- Nathan Coppedge, Jan 2015.

"I'm a bad painter when I'm a good devil".
- Nathan Coppedge, Jan 2015.

"If I want to be a creative devil, I think back to when I was an imp. When I was an imp, I took an I.M.P. math class and learned that history is evilly incomplete and incompletely evil. When I solved this problem, I solved the problem of the devil".
- Nathan Coppedge, Jan 2015.

More Quotes at http://www.poemhunter.com/nathan-coppedge/


No comments: