Sunday, December 28, 2014

Not to taint the broth...

In case my I.Q. is 220 instead of 135 for getting a GSOHI score of 22, I've decided to celebrate by offering a number of ideas which I think are worthy of Newton or Galileo, who each held I.Q. scores of 190, and high scores by others such as Cezanne and Zen Masters:

GALILEO IDEAS
1. I applied analytic as a razor.
2. If she knows French, it could be seven languages (she's Arabic).
3. The moon is made of cheese. Proper answer: thank you.
4. Interesting times. Exponential matters. (soul of the Renaissance).

NEWTONIAN / LEIBNIZIAN IDEAS
1. There is an aperture at the zeroith dimension.
2. Modular politics.
3. Creature feature.
4. Diamond dementia.
5. Old words.
6. Picaresque problems = Proverbs.
7. Order of the Sun = Hellish Obligations

CEZANNE IDEAS
1. Idea gardens
2. 'Tropical' pictures = Fauvism

ZEN MASTER IDEAS
1. Paper gardens
2. The second center.
3. Aesthetic Epicure = Asceticism

No comments: