Thursday, October 2, 2014

Perpetual Motion Genius' Guide to Writing

BOOK DESCRIPTION

FROM THE INTRODUCTION:

"I have developed a rigorous writing method over the course of the years. I have benefited from such texts as Natalie Goldberg’s Writing Down the Bones, Annie Dillard’s A Writing Life, and Ann LaMott’s Bird by Bird --- and even Stephen King’s notorious How to Write. In the process of reading these books, I have come to a number of profound conclusions concerning the art of writing --- which mostly serve as practical suggestions for the ‘writing seeker’. One of these concerns the importance of the title of a work, and others relate to the specifically existential craft of producing writing. This text includes my best tips on writing, tips I have already used to influence nascient writers on the web."

The book is soon to be released from Amazon, via my direct publisher.



No comments: