Thursday, August 14, 2014

Metaphysical Style / The Twerk has been sold!












My fabled Picasso Style piece has been sold to a Mr. Lehr in the U.K.

This is my long-belated first sale at Etsy.com.

The piece is titled "Metaphysical Style / The Twerk."

Including person-to-person sales, this is approximately my second sale over $300. A number of others have sold in the $100 - 200 range.

My previous sale was two framed drawings to Anthony and Crystal of CT. The couple stopped in my exhibit at Woodland Cafe which took place Sept. - Nov. in 2012.

I have also been selling a few copies of my very interesting art book, which is available for purchase here: Nathan Coppedge's Hyper-Cubism: Post-Cubist Drawings and Paintings.

Here is a link to my online gallery:

ETSY.COM/SHOP/HYPERCUBISM

No comments: