Monday, March 10, 2014

I got an e-mail

from a hobbyist, asking for input about a design.

While I am not allowed to re-post the materials sent to me, I can state that the design was lacking somewhat in potential.

For those that are interested in designing perpetual motion, I give the standard advice:

(1) Combine multiple principles

(2) Then try to sustain unity

That's it. It's hard to do. I haven't built a working device yet, but I have excellent designs. Some people feel they need to 'do the magnet thing' and get caught up in inputting electricity. I'm afraid that's a trap, a false door, that doesn't go anywhere. You need the right design, then you need a way to build it. It's hard to do. But the best advice for simple perpetual motion is above, and the complex machines are not any simpler to build, and don't necessarily take any shortcuts.

I also direct you to my so-called SMOT-without-magnets design, at: http://hypercubics.blogspot.com/2013/11/how-to-build-over-unity-device.html . This is a genuine over-unity apparatus I have built (see the video at http://www.academicroom.com/video/evidence-against-classical-model ), which can be modified and multiplied to create a real simple perpetual motion machine. The major details are that it requires lightweight parts, add weight on the counterweight until the marble moves without jumping off the track, add single zig-zags to the lever to create perpetual motion, and a slight upwards 'step' in each lever may be required (without a step in the supporting track) before the beginning of each modular unit.

No comments: