Friday, May 10, 2013

Philosophical Developments

*'Tractatusing' within my writings on the secret principles of immortality, and perhaps more extensively in works such as the recently posted Most Absconded Theory (also at Ezinearticles), and in a future book devoted to duality, and titled A Tractatus of Dualities. These offer a promise of vast correspondences which may be read in a standard textual form with enumeration, a process that depends on some key mental vantage points, but which can also be constructed with a minimum of organization using opposite relationships.

*In an undisclosed writing, I have discovered four exclusive categories of exception. I plan to eventually publish the article in a professional journal, but for now I am barred because I have not completed school.

*I have discovered a method of categorical organization which allows linear projection of a sixteen-point configuration. The method follows a pattern:

[A, B, C, D,
E, F, G, H,
I, J, K, L,
M, N, O, P]

-->

[AA,
BE, EB,
CFI, FIC, ICF,
DGJM, GJMD, JMDG, MDGJ,
HKN, KNH, NHK,
LO, OL,
PP]

As mentioned above, the set is linear or flat, because it still involves sixteen categories.

The set can then be rearranged into a grid by referring to the first letter in the set.

No comments: