Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Not much going on

There were two recent Amazon sales.

Oh, and I saw a mentally handicapped person named Alex that had gone to my childhood church. Which was a sheer coincidence, since I had been writing a short section on mental handicaps for The Dimensional Psychologist's Toolkit.

To abbreviate the writing, two out of four concepts of recovery from handicap are the slightest bit viable, even in the abstract. Some forms of recovery involve not being objective, or not being a perfectionist. The viable methods simply involve reversing degeneration and granting life opportunities to the individual affected. Opportunity is really the most viable method for most people that really have a mental handicap. But it's a tough road. Anyway, since I probably won't write about it again any time soon, I thought I would expand on the subject.

No comments: