Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Nathan Coppedge's Processes of Productivity










Organized in quadrants according to the Cartesian method, these four methods give procedures for structuring, organizing, and assessing creative productivity, even for those that feel like clods. The first method is the Productive Method, the second is the Inspired Method, the third is the Methodic Method, and the fourth is the Systemic Method. Collectively they are pretty significant, although some may argue that these methods are highly specific to my own deliberate method orientation. But, I do get results. So I encourage those who visit my blog to suggest others read this material, just for the sake of academic interest if nothing else. These are highly interesting to me, in my studies of my productivity and creativity.

No comments: